October 1, 2010

Blinded by the Light OR Why Stand Placement is Important…

 

Or….THE DEATH RAY IS COOKING ME!!!!!!!!!!

011Um.  Yeah.  Apparently my stand is not a morning stand.  It’ll be fantastic for evening hunting. 

I had been told that day one is actually more of  practice run.

Pshaw” says I

“My stand is perfection.”

“I am a Woodland Ninja” (note the caps please!)

“I  shall fill my lease tags before primative weapon season even starts.”

I was WROOOOONNNNNGGGGG!!!!!

I got turned around going to the stand.  I lost my quiver when I got tangled up in a thicket.  I am STILL afraid of the dark.  I make a hella lot of noise when I’m tangled up in briars. 

Oh…and some stands are more appropriate for late day hunts.  This stand is one of them.

I’m going to go soak my eyes in cold compresses now.

No comments:

Post a Comment